Little Torrington is a village and civil parish near Great Torrington, in the Torridge district, in north Devon, England. In 2001 the population of the civil parish of Little Torrington was 420 and according to census data the population in 2011 was 376. Little Torrington has a church called Church of St Giles. and a chapel called Chapel of St Mary Magdalene. The village is located east of the A386, and west of the Great Wood.
In the 1870's, Little Torrington was described as