Place:Little Laver, Essex, England

NameLittle Laver
Alt namesLaghefarasource: Domesday Book (1985) p 103
TypeCivil parish
Coordinates51.767°N 0.233°E
Located inEssex, England
See alsoOngar Rural, Essex, Englandrural district of which it was part 1894-1955
Epping and Ongar Rural, Essex, England|rural district of which it was part 1955-1974
Epping Forest (district), Essex, Englanddistrict municipality covering the area since 1974
source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
source: Family History Library Catalog
the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia

Little Laver is a village and a civil parish in the Epping Forest District, in the county of Essex, England. Little Laver has a church called St Mary the Virgin, Little Laver. At the end of the 19th century the parish fell to just below 100 households and has since remained about this level.

The parish was part of the Ongar Rural District from 1894 until 1955, the Epping and Ongar Rural District from 1955 to 1974, and since 1974 it has been located in the Epping Forest District of Essex.

Research Tips

This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Little Laver. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.