Kinloss (Gaelic: Cinn Lois) is a village in Moray, Scotland. It is located near the shore of Findhorn Bay, around 3 miles (5km) from Findhorn and 2.5 miles (4km) from Forres. Northeast of the village is Kinloss Barracks, formerly RAF Kinloss which opened on 1 April 1939..
It is believed that 1,000 aircraft were dismantled at Kinloss, after the end of the Second World War. Investigations are on for possible radioactive contamination in RAF Kinloss.