Place:Kilninian and Kilmore, Argyll, Scotland


NameKilninian and Kilmore
Located inArgyll, Scotland
Contained Places
Q.s. parish

A maritime parish in Argyllshire, comprising the parts of Mull island N of Loch-na-Keal, and the islands of Ulva, Gometra, Calve, Little Colonsay, Staffa, and Treshinish. The parish church of Kilninian, on the shore of Loch Tuadh, dates from 1754, as does the church of Kilmore, near Tobermory.

Research Tips

source: Family History Library Catalog