Hunts Point is a town located in the Eastside, a region of King County, Washington, United States, and part of the Seattle metropolitan area. The town is located on a small peninsula surrounded by Lake Washington, and is near the suburbs of Medina (to the southwest), Clyde Hill (to the south), Yarrow Point (on another peninsula to the east), and Kirkland (to the northeast), as well as the city of Bellevue (to the east). As of the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 394.
Leigh S. J. Hunt, a resident of nearby Yarrow Point, acquired the property of Hunts Point some time after 1870. He wanted it so that he could cut down the tall evergreen trees which grew out at the end, obstructing his view of Lake Washington.
A clubhouse was built in 1913 at what is now 3655 Hunts Point Road. The clubhouse became the center of social activity on Hunts Point through the 1920s. That same year, the women of Hunts Point formed the charitable organization - The Eastside Circle of the Seattle Fruit and Flower Mission (later called The Overlake Service League) which continues to this day.
Hunts Point was officially incorporated on August 22, 1955.