Cheadle-Bulkeley was a township in the county of Cheshire. It covered the rural area that includes parts of modern-day Cheadle. It was bordered to the west by Stockport Etchells, to the north by Heaton Norris, to the east by Stockport and to the south by Cheadle Moseley (later Cheadle Hulme) and Bramhall.
Cheadle Bulkeley existed as a township from the Middle Ages until 1894, when it was merged with the townships of Cheadle Moseley and Stockport Etchells to form the Cheadle and Gatley Urban District. In 1974 the urban district became part of the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.