Located west of Clarksville, ½ mile off County Road 1270 and a mile south of US 82, in a pasture on the original headright survey of John M. Guest (who is buried elsewhere). The gate is kept locked because of grazing cattle. It was established by John A. Chambers, who died 9 Apr 1875 and is buried here with several other members of his family. The earliest burial was reported that of Richard Mosely, Chambers's overseer, death date unknown. The oldest marked burial is that of the unnamed infant son of J. H. & M. S. Caton, who died 14 Aug 1866. Chambers deeded the graveyard as a public cemetery and it became the primary non-church cemetery serving the neighborhood, managed by the Chambers Cemetery Association. It is still in occasional use and there are about sixty burials.
Immediately to the south is an adjacent graveyard used for burial of ex-slaves and known sometimes as "Catonville B" or "Black Cemetery." There are thought to be 15-20 graves here but only five markers have survived (or were ever erected).