Buckhorn Weston is a village in the English county of Dorset. It lies within the North Dorset administrative district, situated west of the town of Gillingham in the Blackmore Vale. It has a population of 330 (2001).
Buckhorn Weston is mentioned in the Domesday book (Bokere Weston) and lies on the western edge of the former royal hunting ground of Gillingham Forest. In 1349 the village was badly affected by the plague and its population much reduced. Later, the estate passed via the Stourton family (associated with Stourhead) and the Fane family into the hands of the Stapleton family in 1837 who remained substantial local landowners until the death of Sir Miles Stapleton in 1979. The village inn still bears the family name and Coat of Arms. In celebration of the Millennium, the village was enabled to build a new village hall with the help of significant external funding.
The Parish Church of St John the Baptist was well established by the beginning of the 13th Century and has probably existed from earlier times.