Bradley is a village and civil parish in North East Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately south-west from Grimsby and north from Barnoldby le Beck. Its population recorded in the 2001 Census was 198.
To the south of the village, within the parish boundary, are Bradley Woods and the Dixons Wood Nature Reserve. To the east, within the Grimsby boundary, lies the Bradley Recreation Ground and beyond that the Bradley Park Estate. The land on which these stand was part of Bradley parish until 1928.