|Alt names||Binnibroc||source: Domesday Book (1985) p 168|
|Located in||Lincolnshire, England|
- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Binbrook is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the B1203 road, and north-east from Market Rasen.
Previously a larger market town, it now has a population of about 700.
Binbrook Grade II listed Anglican parish church is dedicated to St Mary and St Gabriel. There were two village churches, St Mary and St Gabriel, since disappeared. A new church with joint dedication was built in 1869 by James Fowler.
Binbrook is close to the site of Binbrook Airfield, originally opened as RAF Binbrook; the airfield housing is now the new village of Brookenby.