Bilsby is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A1111 Alford to Sutton-on-Sea road, east from the town of Alford. Thurlby and Asserby are hamlets located within the parish of Bilsby.
According to the 2001 census it had a population of 415.
Bilsby is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as a settlement of eighteen households. The English surname Billing derives from Bilsby, and the village name may be derived from the Norse goddess Bil.