- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Beaver Dam is a city in Ohio County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 3,033 at the 2000 census. It is named for the Beaver Dam Baptist Church which predates the town by 65 years.
Locations of cemeteries:
- On Highway 62 E, just off Highway 231, across from Beaver Dam Elementary
- On Highway 231, between the intersections of Highway 62 W and Rochester Road, on the property of Beaver Dam Baptist Church.