- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Aptos is a census-designated place (CDP) in Santa Cruz County, California, United States. The population was 6,220 at the 2010 census.
Aptos is an unincorporated area of Santa Cruz county, consisting of several small communities. The combined population of the CDPs generally considered as parts of Aptos is around 25,000:
- Aptos Village, the main business and commerce center on the northwest side of Hwy 1, between State Park Drive and Rio Del Mar Blvd.
- Seacliff, northwest of Hwy 1, west of Spreckels drive
- Rio Del Mar, south of Hwy 1, east of Spreckels, down to near Seascape Blvd.
- Seascape, south west of Hwy 1
- La Selva Beach, farthest southeast, also west of Hwy 1.
- Aptos Hills-Larkin Valley, Day Valley north/east of Hwy 1.