Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
William Fitz Robert, 2nd Earl of Gloucester (died 1183) was the son and heir of Sir Robert de Caen, 1st Earl of Gloucester, and Mabel FitzRobert of Gloucester, daughter of Robert Fitzhamon.
- William Fitz Robert, 2nd Earl of Gloucester, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- William fitz Robert, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ WILLIAM FitzRobert, son of ROBERT Fitzroy Earl of Gloucester & his wife Mabel [Matilda or Sibylle] FitzRobert (23 Nov -23 Nov 1183, bur Keynsham Abbey, Somerset). , in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), V p. 688.