Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1870 U. S. Census, Dallas County, Iowa, p. 584 Francis Elliott household.
- ↑ Dallas County, Iowa County Recorder, Deed Book 175, page 111.
- ↑ 1900 US Census, Dallas Co., Iowa, household 171, fam. 172, ED 13, pg.140.
- ↑ 1895 Census, Iowa, Dallas County, Pg 526, Family 43, household 43.
- ↑ Violet Hill Cemetery, Dallas County, Iowa, Sect. 1-3/4.
- ↑ (stone is for William Arthurs Elliott - probably not the same person)
- ↑ 1920 Iowa census Polk county Des Moines city ED 103 page 2a living on 15th st.
Hill, George M head rents male white age 22 married b. IA fa&mo b. IA meat cutter
Hill, Agnes C. wife female white age 17 married b. IA fa&mo b. IA
Hill, Margaret N. daughter female white 2/12 single b. IA
Elliott, William S. Father in Law male white age 51 married b. IA fa&mo b. PA carpenter
Elliott, Alice T mother in law female white age 46 married b. IA fa b. NY mo b. Ireland
Elliott, John W. brother in law male white age 13 single b. IA
- ↑ per Kate's obit