Facts and Events
There are 203 vital records available on MyHeritage for William S. Elliott, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for William S. Elliott
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1870 U. S. Census, Dallas County, Iowa, p. 584 Francis Elliott household.
- ↑ Dallas County, Iowa County Recorder, Deed Book 175, page 111.
- ↑ 1900 US Census, Dallas Co., Iowa, household 171, fam. 172, ED 13, pg.140.
- ↑ 1895 Census, Iowa, Dallas County, Pg 526, Family 43, household 43.
- ↑ Violet Hill Cemetery, Dallas County, Iowa, Sect. 1-3/4.
- ↑ (stone is for William Arthurs Elliott - probably not the same person)
- ↑ 1920 Iowa census Polk county Des Moines city ED 103 page 2a living on 15th st.
Hill, George M head rents male white age 22 married b. IA fa&mo b. IA meat cutter
Hill, Agnes C. wife female white age 17 married b. IA fa&mo b. IA
Hill, Margaret N. daughter female white 2/12 single b. IA
Elliott, William S. Father in Law male white age 51 married b. IA fa&mo b. PA carpenter
Elliott, Alice T mother in law female white age 46 married b. IA fa b. NY mo b. Ireland
Elliott, John W. brother in law male white age 13 single b. IA
- ↑ per Kate's obit