William Cecil, 2nd Earl of Salisbury
m. 31 AUG 1589
- William Cecil, 2nd Earl of Salisbury1591 - 1668
- Frances Cecil1593 - 1643/44
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
William Cecil, 2nd Earl of Salisbury, (28 March 1591 – 3 December 1668), known as Viscount Cranborne from 1605 to 1612, was an English peer and politician.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Cecil, 2nd Earl of Salisbury, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- William Cecil, 2nd Earl of Salisbury, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- CECIL, William, Visct. Cranborne (1591-1668), of Hatfield, Herts., Cranborne, Dorset and Salisbury House, The Strand, Westminster., in The History of Parliament.