Theobald III , Count of Blois
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Theobald III of Blois (French: Thibaut) (1012–1089) was count of Blois, Meaux and Troyes. He was son of Odo II, Count of Blois and Ermengarde of Auvergne.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Theobald III, Count of Blois, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition, by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999 (24), 137-22.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Thibaud III, Comte de Blois, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- THIBAUT de Blois, son of EUDES II Comte de Blois & his second wife Ermengarde d'Auvergne, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
Help fund new features!