Facts and Events
||Mrs. Lemuel Jackson
||17 Mar 1807
||New Jersey, United States
||Maine, United States
||17 Mar 1808
||Morris, New Jersey, United States
||13 Nov 1828
||Clarksburg, Harrison, West Virginia, United StatesFormerly Virginia
to Lemuel D. Jackson
||Harlan, Warren, Ohio, United StatesSusan Jackson, 71, widowed; Stephen Jackson, HOH
||13 Nov 1883
||Harlan, Warren, Ohio, United States
||Wesley Chapel Cemetery, Warren, Ohio, United States
In the 1880 Warren Co, Ohio Census, Susan is living with her son, Stephen, his wife and their 3 children. Her birthplace is listed as Delaware. But in the 1860 Census, her birthplace is listed as New Jersey!
- ↑ Jackson, Stephen, in United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Harlan Township, Warren County, Ohio. HOH: Stephen Jackson, 28, b. in Ohio; SUSAN JACKSON, 71, b. 1809 in New Jersey, listed as his widowed mother living in household. His father's POB listed as New Jersey also.
- Ohio, Warren County Ohio Genealogical Society Records Room-Library.
Contributed by Ruth J. Fisli, 9414 Hidden Valley Circle, Sun City, AZ 85351.
- Death Certificate.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Jackson, Susan, in BillionGraves Index.
Susan Jackson, 13 Nov 1883 in Harlan Township, Warren County, Ohio; buried in Wesley Chapel Cemetery.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Susan Starkey Jackson, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Families of Mike and Colleen (Kennedy) Gromley, in Ancestry.com.
- ↑ Bone, Edgar A., in Warren, Ohio, United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p 6A hn 148.
Turtlecreek Township, Warren County, Ohio. PHOEBE SCHOOLEY, 73, widowed, b. in Ohio, is living w/ SIL, Edgar A. Bone, & daughter, Myrtie. This census notes that her father was b. in New Jersey & HER MOTHER WAS B. IN MAINE.