Facts and Events
- Camper, Solomon - Wil Probate January 1824.
- Names wife Lessaley and heirs Thomas Grimes, Mary Ann Croft, Lydia Falls, Harmon, Lilly C., Lucy Leadin, Lucy Camper, Busey, Valentine G., and the heirs of a deceased son John.
- [Source: Early Marriages, Wills and some Revolutionary War Records, Botetourt County, Virginia, Compiled by Anne Lowry Worrell, pg. 53].
- Solomon7 Camper (Harman6 Kemper, Johannes5, Johann George (Hans Jorgen)4, Johannes3, Johann2, Friedrich1) was born Abt. 1751, and died Bef. February 1823/24 in Botetourt County, Virginia. He married Cecelia Valentine.
- Camper law suit 1852: Solomon Camper, left the following children who are known to your orators: John, Harman, Valentine, Mary Ann and Sicily. Mary Ann was married to a man named Craft, but her husband is now dead, Sicily was married to one John Bussey. Harman and Valentine are believed to live in the state of Indiana.
- Source: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jimjessee&id=I8884
Help fund new features!