Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald
- Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald1890 - 1995
Facts and Events
||Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald
||21 Jul 1890
||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States
||22 Jul 1890
||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United StatesNorth End
||7 Oct 1914
||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United Statesto Joseph Patrick Kennedy
||22 Jan 1995
||Hyannis Port, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States
||Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts, United StatesHolyhood Cemetery
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald Kennedy (July 22, 1890 – January 22, 1995) was an American philanthropist and socialite. She was deeply embedded in the "lace curtain" Irish Catholic community in Boston, where her father was mayor. She was the wife of businessman/politician Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr.. Their nine children included President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and longtime Senator Ted Kennedy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Massachusetts, United States. Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988. (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011).
- ↑ State of Massachusetts. Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2003. (Boston, MA).
Death Place: Barnstable
Death Date: 22 Jan 1995
Birth Place: Massachusetts
Birth Date: 22 Jul 1990
- ↑ Massachusetts, United States. Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988. (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index.
Born: 21 Jul 1890
Died: 22 Jan 1995
- ↑ Source:Massachusetts, United States. Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, a secondary index, lists her birthdate as 21 July, as does the SSDI, but all other public sources, including obituaries   and Kennedy historical sites  , list her birthdate as the 22nd.