Robert III "Curthose" , Duke of Normandy
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Robert Curthose ( 3 February 1134), sometimes styled Robert II or Robert III, was the Duke of Normandy from 1087 until 1106 and an unsuccessful claimant to the throne of the Kingdom of England.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Robert Curthose, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ROBERT de Normandie (Normandy 1052/54-Cardiff Castle Feb 1134, bur Gloucester Cathedral)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Robert Curthose, in Find A Grave.
- Robert III 'Curthose', 8th Duc de Normandie, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.