Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Raoul II de Tosny seigneur de Conches-en-Ouche (died 1102) was a Norman nobleman of the House of Tosny, son of Roger I of Tosny. He was active in Normandy, England and Wales.
- Normandy, Nobility: RAOUL [III] de Tosny, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Raoul II of Tosny, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Weis, Frederick Lewis; Walter Lee Sheppard; and David Faris. Ancestral roots of certain American colonists, who came to America before 1700: the lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their descendants. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Pub. Co., 7th Edition c1992), 98a-24.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 106th Edition, Charles Mosley Editor-in-Chief, 1999 (17), 2679.