Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Our Family Tree (Krieger, Summach), page 2 & 6, Secondary quality.
Muriel Buelah Summach; Born Dec 10, 1917, Asquith, Sask.; Father: Frederick Summach;, Mother: Esther Krieger; Married Nov 27, 1940, Asquith, Sask; Living Seymour; Born Sept 06, 1916, Asquith, Sask.; Father John Seymour; Mother: Alice Bernard
- ↑ Family History, in Asquith and District Historical Society (Saskatchewan). The Asquith Record. (Asquith, Saskatchewan: Asquith and District Historical Society, 1982), Page 290 and 315, Secondary quality.
George Seymour by Muriel Seymour - Page 290 and 291
Fred Summach, Sr. - 315
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Births, in Fred Summach's Bible, Primary quality.
Births - Muriel Buelah Dec. 3rd 1917
- ↑ Miscellaneous Papers, in Estelle (Summach) Moffat - Miscellaneous Papers, Secondary quality.
loose list page - birthdates of her brother's and sister's:
Muriel Buelah Dec 3 1917
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Miscellaneous Papers, in Estelle (Summach) Moffat - Miscellaneous Papers, Secondary quality.
Loose list page: wedding dates, etc.:
Muriel Dec 3 1917 / Dec 8/92
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Obituary of Muriel Seymour nee Summach, in StarPhoenix. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), C1, Dec 10, 1992, Secondary quality.
SEYMOUR - Muriel Seymour was called home to be with our Lord on Tuesday. December 8, 1992 after a lengthy illness. Muriel was born December 3. 1917 on the family homestead in the Avondale district. She was the eldest daughter of Fred Summach Sr. and Esther (Krieger) Summach. Muriel is survived by her loving husband of fifty-two years, <information on living relatives has been deleted>: seven brothers and sisters, Malcolm (Verna) Summach of Asquith, Olive (Harvey) Summach of Creston, BC, <Living brother>, Manley (Joyce) Summach of Saskatoon, Estella (Graeme) Moffat of Saskatoon, Fred (Laurene) Summach Jr. of Asquith and <Living sister>, Fred (<Living>) Seymour of Saskatoon: four sisters in law, Joyce Summach of Saskatoon. Vivian Summach of Saskatoon. <possibly living individuals>; numerous nieces and nephews. Muriel was predeceased by her parents. Fred Summach Sr. and Esther (Krieger) Summach; two brothers. Emerson and Delbert: two brothers in law. John Seymour and Ben Kulcycki. She was an active member of the Asquith Baptist Church and taught Sunday School for many years. Her involvement with the Mission Circle covered several decades and she held a Western Life Membership. Music was always a part of Muriel's life and she could be found sitting at her organ at any given time during the day. She will be greatly missed by all her family and friends. In Lieu of flowers donations can be made to Asquith Baptist Young People Asquith. SK. The Funeral Service will be held on Saturday, December 12 at 1:30 p.m. from Asquith Baptist Church conducted by Rev. Wayne McLaren. Interment will take place in the Asquith Cemetery. Arrangements have been entrusted to the SASKATOON FUNERAL HOME.