d.10 Dec 1753
Facts and Events
Martha and Mary were twins according to Jackson Ledger.
Martha is mentioned in her father's 1724 will.
- Jackson, P. A. Jackson Ledger. (1887), 5.
- Kenneth Hinds. Seaman Genealogy. (http://hindskw.cts.com/KennethHinds/).
- Bunker, Mary Powell. Long Island Genealogies. (Albany, New York, United States: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1895), 104.
- R. G. Clarke. Clarke, R. G.; Early New Netherlands Settlers. (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rclarke/).
- Transcript:Will. John Jackson 26 Aug 1724.