m. abt. 1719
- Andrew Elliott, of Augusta County, VA and Craven County, SCABT 1719 -
- William Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA1721 - 1771
- Richard ElliottABT 1722 -
- Archibald Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA and Anson County, NC1726 -
- George Elliott, Sr.est 1728-1745 - ABT 1804
- James Elliott1735-1748 - Bef 1799
- Robert Elliott1743 - 1802
Facts and Events
There are 2 vital records available on MyHeritage for Margaret Graham, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Margaret Graham
William Elliott, husband of Margaret Graham is mentioned in the following citation in A History of Rockbridge County, Virginia, by Oren Frederic Morton:
- John Graham and his family experienced a great storm during their voyage from Ulster. John appears to have been a brother-in-law to William Elliott and John Armstrong of the Calfpasture. Elliott was born in 1699. William and Graham was a brother to John. Christopher Graham, who died in 1748, was probably the father of Robert Graham of the Bullpasture, and the wife of Joseph Walkup.