m. abt. 1719
- Andrew Elliott, of Augusta County, VA and Craven County, SCABT 1719 -
- William Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA1721 - 1771
- Richard ElliottABT 1722 -
- Archibald Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA and Anson County, NC1726 -
- George Elliott, Sr.est 1728-1745 - ABT 1804
- James Elliott1735-1748 - Bef 1799
- Robert Elliott1743 - 1802
Facts and Events
William Elliott, husband of Margaret Graham is mentioned in the following citation in A History of Rockbridge County, Virginia, by Oren Frederic Morton:
- John Graham and his family experienced a great storm during their voyage from Ulster. John appears to have been a brother-in-law to William Elliott and John Armstrong of the Calfpasture. Elliott was born in 1699. William and Graham was a brother to John. Christopher Graham, who died in 1748, was probably the father of Robert Graham of the Bullpasture, and the wife of Joseph Walkup.
Help fund new features!