Facts and Events
||Manley Gordon Summach
||31 JAN 1926
||Asquith, Saskatchewan, Canada
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CanadaTire Representative, Midtown Tire Service
||Summach Spinocerebellar Ataxia
||30 OCT 1953
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canadato Joyce Rutledge
||31 JAN 2006
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canadain City Hospital
||3 Feb 2006
||Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Family Group Sheet, in Our Family Tree (Krieger, Summach), Page 2, Secondary quality.
Manley Gordon Summach; Birth Place: Asquith, Sask; Date: Jan 31, 1926; Married to: Joyce Rutledge; Date: Oct 30, 1953, Saskatoon
- ↑ Asquith and District Historical Society (Saskatchewan). The Asquith Record. (Asquith, Saskatchewan: Asquith and District Historical Society, 1982), Page 315 and 317, Secondary quality.
Fred Summach, Sr. - Page 315
Manley and Joyce Summach - Pages 317 & 318
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Obituary of Manley Summach, in StarPhoenix. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), 2 Feb 2006, Secondary quality.
Manley Gordon Summach January 31, 1926 January 31, 2006 On Tuesday, January 31, 2006, at Saskatoon City Hospital, Manley Gordon Summach passed away peacefully in his sleep to be with his Lord. Manley was born in Delisle and farmed near Asquith. He married Joyce Rutledge in 1953. They lived in Asquith until 1966 and then moved to Saskatoon. He continued farming until his semi-retirement in the early 80's. After short stints at Ted Henson Pontiac and as owner of Warman Road Shell, he became a Public Relations person for Flexi-coil until his full retirement in 1999. Throughout his life, Manley was a devoted Christian and was very active in Emmanuel Baptist Church. Manley will be missed and remembered by his loving wife of 53 years, Joyce; his children, <names of living individuals have been removed>; grandchildren, <names of living individuals have been removed>. Also survived by his brothers, <names of living individuals have been removed>, Fred (Laurene) Summach; sisters, <names of living individuals have been removed>; brothers-in-law, <names of living individuals have been removed>; and sisters-in-law, Vivian Summach, Joyce Summach, <names of living individuals have been removed>; as well as numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives. Manley was predeceased by his brothers, Emerson, Delbert, Mac (Verna); his brothers-in-law, Harvey Summach, James (Mildred) Rutledge; and sisters, Muriel Seymour and Estelle (Graeme) Moffat. In lieu of flowers, donations in Manley's memory may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Visitation for family and friends will be held at Park Funeral Chapel (311 Third Avenue North) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The Funeral Service will be held on Friday, February 3, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. at Emmanuel Baptist Church (1636 Acadia Drive), Reverend Cal Malena, officiating. Interment will follow at Hillcrest Memorial Gardens Cemetery. On behalf of the family, emailed condolences are being accepted at email@example.com Arrangements entrusted to Bonnie King of Park Funeral Chapel, 244-2103.
Saskatoon, Area Code 306
- ↑ Henderson's Saskatoon Directory. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: Henderson Directories Limited), 1980, Secondary quality.
Summach, Manley G & Joyce, farmer
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Births, in Fred Summach's Bible, Primary quality.
Births - Manley Gordon Jan 31st 1926
See the above source page for images of the pages.
- ↑ Estelle (Summach) Moffat - Miscellaneous Papers.
loose list page - birthdates of her brother's and sister's: Manley Gordon Jan 31 1926
- ↑ Estelle Moffat - Birthday Book.
Jan 31 - Manley Gordon S 1926
- ↑ Henderson's Saskatoon Directory. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: Henderson Directories Limited), 1950, Secondary quality.
Summach, Manley, tire repres Midtown Tire Service
Help fund new features!