Llewelyn the Last
b.bet abt 1223 and 1228
d.11 Dec 1282
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Llywelyn the Last ( or 'Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf' ("Llywelyn, Our Last Leader") (c. 1223 – 11 December 1282) was the last sovereign prince of Wales before its conquest by Edward I of England.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Llywelyn the Last, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Llywelyn ap Gruffydd, Prince of North Wales, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- LLYWELYN (-killed in battle 10 Dec 1282), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Gruffudd ap Cynan 5, in Bartrum, Peter C. (Peter Clement). Welsh genealogies, AD 300-1400. (Wales: University of Wales Press, c1980).