- H. Patrick Nulty (add)
- W. Julia Mary Kelly1875 -
m. 5 Apr 1896
Facts and Events
||Julia Mary Kelly
||Liverpool, Lancashire, England
||3 Apr 1881
||Liverpool, Lancashire, England48 Ascot Street
||14 Aug 1883
||New York, New York, United StatesSS Wyoming
||5 Apr 1896
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United Statesto Patrick Nulty (add)
||1 Jun 1900
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States244 East 34th Street
||1 Jun 1905
||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States1620 68th Street
There are 247 vital records available on MyHeritage for Julia Mary Kelly, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Julia Mary Kelly
Julia Mary Kelly was born in 1875 in Liverpool, daughter of Robert Kelly and Maria Reid. When she was about eight years old she emigrated with her mother and siblings to America, following her father Robert, who had emigrated the year before.
In America, the family settled in New York. She married a Patrick Nulty in 1896, although for some reason she appears in the 1900 census still with her parents under her maiden name. Later censuses find her living with her husband. Julia has yet to be researched after 1905.
- ↑ Births index, in General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration. (London: General Register Office), Primary quality.
b. Julia Mary KELLY, June Quarter 1875, Liverpool Registration District, Vol. 8b, page 74
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 General Register Office. Public Record Office (PRO) RG 11 General Register Office: 1881 Census Schedules. (The National Archives), Piece RG 11/3600 Folio 32 Page 62, 3 Apr 1881, Primary quality.
|Address||48 Ascot St, Liverpool, Lancashire|
|Name||Relation to head||Marital status||Sex||Age||Implied birthdate||Occupation||Birthplace|
|Robert Kelly||head||married||male||32||1848/9||Labourer Dock||Manchester, Lancashire|
|Julia Kelly||daughter||female||6||1874/5||Scholar||Liverpool, Lancashire|
|Margaret Kelly||daughter||female||3||1877/8||Liverpool, Lancashire|
|John Jones||lodger||widower||male||52||1828/9||Labourer Dock||Quebec, Canada|
- ↑ National Archives and Records Administration. New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957. (Washington, D. C.: National Archives and Records Administration), 1883 August 14 / Wyoming / Image 3, 14 Aug 1883, Primary quality.
Maria Kelly, 29, wife, England, United States
Julia Kelly, 9, child, England, United States
Margaret Kelly, 4, child, England, United States
Maria Kelly, 11mos, infant, England, United States
- ↑ United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. New York, 1900 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington, District of Columbia: National Archives and Records Administration, 19--?), New York, New York, 0504 Borough of Manhattan, Election District 16, New York City Ward 20, page 29, 1 Jun 1900, Primary quality.
Address: 244 East Thirty-fourth
Robert Kelly, head, white, male, b. Nov 1849, married 30 years, b. Ireland, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, immigrated 1882, naturalized, Printer, 1 month out of work
Maria Kelly, wife, white, female, b. May 1854, married 30 years, mother of 16 children, 9 children still living, b. Ireland, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, immigrated 1883
Julia Kelly, daughter, white, female, b. May 1876, single, b. unknown, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland
Margaret Kelly, daughter, white, female, b. Nov 1879, single, b. England, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, immigrated 1883, Millener, 0 months out of work
Maria Kelly, daughter, white, female, b. Nov 1881, single, b. England, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, immigrated 1883, Dress-maker, 2 months out of work
Teresa Kelly, daughter, white, female, b. May 1884, single, b. New York, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, Cash-girl, 0 months out of work
Ciddick [possibly mistranscribed Liddiar?] Kelly, daughter, female, b. Nov 1888, single, b. New York, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, At school
plus seven roomers and a servant
- ↑ New York, United States. 1905 State Census, County: Kings / Borough: Brooklyn / 7th Assembly District / Election District 28 / Image 11, 1 Jun 1905, Primary quality.
Address: 1620, 68th Street
Nulty, Patrick N., head, white, male, 36, born Ireland, 20 years in US, citizen, Officer
Nulty, Julia, wife, white, female, 29, born England, 25 years in US, citizen, Housework
Nulty, Julia, daughter, white, female, 5, born US, citizen, School
Nulty, Veronica, daughter, white, female, 3, born US, citizen, Home
Nulty, Margaret, daughter, white, female, 1, born US, citizen