Facts and Events
||, Santa Cruz, Teneriffe, Canary Islands, Spain
||, Realexo, , Canary Islands, Spain
||10 JUL 1778
||on boat Santisimo Sacramento, Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
||15 OCT 1778
||, , Canary Islands, ,
||Charity Hospital, New Orleans, , Louisiana,
||St. Louis Cem #1, New Orleans, , Louisiana,
||24 SEP 1799
||, New Orleans, , Louisiana,
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Sacramental Records of the Roman Catholic Church of the Archdiocese of New Orleans. (New Orleans, Louisiana: Archdiocese of New Orleans, 1987-), SLC, F4, 79 (vol 6, pg.138).
- ↑ Din, Gilbert C. The Canary Islanders of Louisiana. (Baton Rouge [Louisiana]: L.S.U. Press, c1988), p. 209, Passenger List.
- ↑ Villeré, Sidney Louis. The Canary Islands Migration to Louisiana, 1778-1783: The History and Passenger Lists of the Isleños Volunteer Recruits and Their Families. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1972, c1971), p. 36.
- ↑ name listed as Gonzales-Cavo. Son of Domingo and Maria [o]. Native of Realexo in the Canary Islands, resident of Galveztown in this province. 42 yrs, sp. Maris Dias, also resident Galveztown.
- ↑ Jose Gonzales
Maria Candelaria, wife
- ↑ Recruits and their families who embarked on Oct 15, 1778 on board "La Victoria":
sister Catgalina Gonzales