d.BEF 26 MAY 1927
Facts and Events
- ↑ Email, in Janet Brown (Lisk), Recipient: Rick Moffat, 4 Feb 2001.
The first Matthew Noack was married first to Wilhemina Schilka and had three children....Fred, Mary, and John.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Killaloe (Grace) Evangelical Cemetery, in Compiler: Allen,Delores M, and Geraldine Kuehl. Seven - Hagarty Township Cemeteries. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Ontario Genealogical Society , 1991), Page 24, Secondary quality.
Other known burials from cemetery records:
John NOACK, son of Matthew NOACK Sr.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Mathias Noak household, in 1881 Canadian Census, LDS CD, Transcriptions. (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Salt Lake City, UT84150-3400, 2001), Page 25, Family 110, 4 Apr 1881, Secondary quality.
Extract:1881 Canadian Census Census Place: Hagarty & Jones, Renfrew South, Ontario, Canada Source: FHL Film 1375870 NAC C-13234 Dist 113 SubDist H Page 25 Family 110
Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
M M 45 German Germany Occ: Farmer Religion: Methodist
F M 34 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 20 German Germany Occ: Farmer Son Religion: Methodist
M 17 German Germany Occ: Son Farmer Religion: Methodist
F 10 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 8 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 6 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 5 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 2 German Germany Religion: Methodist
F 1 German Germany Religion: Methodist
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Brandenburg, Prussia. Brandenburg, Prussia Emigration Records. (Ancestry.com), 1862, Primary quality.
Noack,Hans, Age -- 2,
Occupation -- Kind von Mattheus,
Origin -- Heinersbruck/Cottbus,
Destination -- Nord-Amerika,
Year -- 1862
- ↑ Descendants of Mathias Noack, in Schroeder, Richard H (Rick) Home Page Email, Apr 2001.
JOHN NOACK, b. 1860, Heinersbruck, Cottbus, Brandenburg, Prussia
- ↑ Assumption, Questionable quality.
not listed as a surviving brother of Miss Bertha Noack so assume he passed away before she did.
- ↑ Death of Bertha Noack, in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. Renfrew Mercury, 3 June 1927, Secondary quality.
Death claimed for its victim another elderly person when Miss Bertha Noack passed away on Tuesday morning, May 24th, following an illness of about three months. The cause being pernicious anemia. The deceased was aged 68 years, 10 months and two days. As Miss Noack never married she spent most of her younger days with her parents, the late Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Noack. After their death she spent a few years with her brother, Matt. Noack, Jr., and the last seven years she spent with her brother-in-law, Henry Lisk and family where her death took place. She was a devoted member of the Evangelical church always willing to aid in time of need. Her death will be learned with regret by many. She leaves to mourn her (?) four brothers, Matthew and Albert of Killaloe, William of Tramore, August of Golden Lake, and one sister, Mrs. John Schlievert of Arnprior and many cousins, nephews and nieces. The funeral took place on Thursday, May 26th, at half-past one. A short service was held at the house, after which her remains were taken to the church where a large number gathered to pay last respect (sic) to the deceased. From here remains were taken to the cemetery and laid to rest. Rev. C. R. Kauth conducted the service. The pall-bearers were her four brothers, - Albert, August, Matthew and William Noack; her brother-in-law, Henry List and Nicholas Krans.
Mrs. John Schlievert was in town Thursday last to attend the funeral of her sister. the late Miss B Noack.
Mrs. August Noack and daughter Emma and Mrs. Godfrey Yourth of Golden Lake were in town Thursday to attend the funeral of Miss B Noack.
Messrs. Ernie? and Willie Noack of Tramore spent Sunday at the home of H. Lisk and family.