- H. Capt John Andrews1662 - 1742
- W. Alice Shaw1666 - 1735
m. abt 1683
Facts and Events
||Capt John Andrews
||20 Sep 1662
||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States
||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United StatesCitation needed
to Alice Shaw
||25 Jul 1742
||Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States
||Plain Cemetery, Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States
There are 5 vital records available on MyHeritage for Capt John Andrews, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Capt John Andrews
- ↑ Chamberlain, George Walter. History of Weymouth, Massachusetts. (Weymouth, Massachusetts: Weymouth Historical Society, under direction of the town, 1923), 4:612.
Alice [Shaw], b. 6 July 1666, m. John Androse.
- ↑ Births and Baptisms, in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States. Births, Baptisms, Marriages, and Deaths, 1630-1699 (A Report of the Record Commissioners). (Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States: Rockwell and Churchill, City Printers, 1883), 83.
1662. Town. John of John and Hannah Andrewes born Sept. 20.
- ↑ Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States. Vital Records of Taunton, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1929, c1978), Vol. 3, p. 17.
ANDREWS, John, Capt., [died] July 25, 1742, in 80th y. [On stone beside that of Allas, GR1]
[Age 79, so birth about 1663. GR1=Plain Burying Ground.]
- ↑ Capt John Andrews, in Find A Grave.