m. abt. 1679
- Isaac Arnoldabt 1685 - 1758
Facts and Events
Will of Isaac Arnold
- Page 89. Written 15 Sept. 1757.
- Eldest son Isaac "all land whereon I formerly did live" land bounded of Capt. Joseph Murdock and land of Moses Pittman and others "and also given to the said Isaac my said son by Thomas Goffe grandfather to the said Isaac Arnold and that the said Isaac Arnold and his heirs hold and enjoy the said land forever.
- Daughter - Dianah Wharton and Samuel Wharton her now husband (land on which she then lived from Duff´s ordinary to king George court house) son - William; son - Benjamin; youngest son - Mark "was 18 years old the 26th day of July last";
- daughters: Sarah Moran; Isabell Rogers; Elizabeth; Mary; Jemima; Susanna, wife Mary date proved, probated and recorded -- 4 May 1758 (presented by Mary Arnold)”
- [King George County, Virginia Will Book #1]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 International Genealogical Index. (LDS Church, 1999-2005).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 James Mason Grove. Genealogical Charts of James Mason Grove.