Facts and Events
||17 May 1816
||Clerkenwell, Middlesex, England29 Compton Street
||21 Jul 1816
||St. Bartholomew the Great, London, England
||New York City, New York, United States
||27 Nov 1846
||New York City, New York, United StatesCause of Death: TB, 172 Ludow Street, NY NY
||after 27 Nov 1846
||New York City, New York, United StatesMethodist Episcopal Church
||Maker of Ship's Instruments
- ↑ Henry Taber, in FamilySearch. England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975. (Online: Intellectual Reserve, Inc.).
name: Henry Taber
christening date: 21 Jul 1816
christening place: ST BARTHOLOMEW THE GREAT,LONDON,LONDON,ENGLAND
father's name: Thomas Taber
mother's name: Susan
indexing project (batch) number: C02230-1
system origin: England-ODM
gs film number: 374431
- ↑ Taber Genealogy self published by Clarence Wilbur Taber, 1952.
- ↑ St Bartholomew the Great Parish Baptismal Register, Page 28: Entry 220.
- ↑ Henry Taaber, in New York, United States. New York Deaths and Burials, 1795-1952. (FamilySearch Record Search).
accessed 12 Mar 2013), Henry Taaber, 1811; citing reference Bk 15, FHL microfilm 447551.
The NY Herald Death Notices for 25 Nov 1846 - 1 Dec 1846 were searched. Henry Taber was not found.
Name: Henry Taaber
Death Date: 27 Nov 1846
Death Place: Manhattan, New York, New York
Birth Date: 1811
Birthplace: N. York
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B05590-8
System Origin: New York-EASy
GS Film number: 447551
Reference ID: Bk 15
- ↑ NYC Death Index.
- ↑ Taber Genealogy self published by Clarence Wilbur Taber, 1952, Henry Taber's cause of death was T.B.
- 25 Dec 1847, Catharine E. Taber, age 37 (Born 1810) died at 172 Ludlow Street of Phithisis of the Lung (TB), She was interred outside of the City. (NYC Municipal Archives Death Records, Box 18). As this is the same address of Henry's death, the assumption is that Catharine was his wife. At this time there is no other documentation of support.
- ↑ Henry's date of immigration is not known. He is not listed on his family's ship on immigration, The Hibernia in 1830. Neither is listed with Thomas Taber, Jr. on The Cambria in 1831. He is not listed in "Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York, 1830-1832," by Bentley, Elizabeth P., Publisher: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2000, Baltimore