Facts and Events
Will of Harry Beverley
- Will of Harry Beverley, St. George's Parish, dated Nov. 30, 1730.
- Proved Feb. 12, 1730/1.
- Wit: John Gordon, John Henderson, William Chapman, Thos. Sellers.
- Exec. Son Robert Beverley.
- Legatees: dau. Elizabeth Stanard the lower part of my tract of land on the River Ta, in Spotsylvania County, that lies below the branch that is next to Col. John Robinson's bridge; daughter Mary, the residue of this tract; daughter Margaret; daughter Susanna; daughter Catherine; daughter Judith, 1,000 acres adj. the lands I sold to Andrew Harrison; daughter Agatha; son Robert, balance lf lands not disposed of.
- [Source: Old New Kent County [Virginia]: Some Account of the Planters, Volume 1, by Malcolm Hart Harris].