Facts and Events
Hannah Bowne was born April 10, 1665S1, S2, S3, most likely in Flushing, Long Island. Hannah married Benjamin Field on November 30, 1691 in Flushing, Long Island, Colonial New AmsterdamS2. Benjamin Field, son of Susannah and Anthony Field, was born in 1663 in Flushing, Long Island, Colonial New AmsterdamS2
. Benjamin died on December 1, 1732 at the age of 69S4
. Hannah died on December 30, 1707S3.
- ↑ Bowne, John, and Herbert F. Ricard. Journal of John Bowne, 1650-1694. (New York, New York: Friends of the Queensborough Community College Library, c1975), Fol. 48 verso (p. 18), Primary quality.
Hanna Bowne our daoughter borne the 10th day of the 2th month in the yeare 1665
- Bunker, Mary Powell. Long Island Genealogies. (Albany, New York, United States: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1895), 184, Secondary quality.
Children of John Bowne and Elisabeth [sic, s/b Hannah] Feaks:
Hannah, b. 1665, m. 1691 Benjamin Field.
- Pierce, Frederick Clifton. Field genealogy : being the record of all the Field family in America, whose ancestors were in this country prior to 1700: emigrant ancestors located in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Virginia : all descendants of the Fields of England, whose ancestor, Hurbutus de la Field was from Alsace-Lorraine. (Chicago: W.B. Conkey, 1901), 131, Secondary quality.
Benjamin Field, s/o Anthony, m. Nov. 30, 1691, Hannah Bowne of Flushing, b. April 2, 1665 [this is probably an error, confusion of month and day in numeric date?], d. Dec. 30, 1707.
- Carol Waugh. GENSERV FEAKE Family database WAUP6MA, Questionable quality.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Wilson, Edith King. Bowne family of Flushing, Long Island. (New York: unknown, 1948), 4.
Children of John Bowne and Hannah Feke:
5) Hannah, b. "10.2.1665" [10 Apr 1665], m. Benjamin Field.
[p. 6:] Hannah d. "30.10.1707" [30 Dec 1707], m. Flushing ["30.9.1691" [30 Nov 1691] Benjamin Field.
- ↑ Deaths, in Society of Friends. Flushing Monthly Meeting (Flushing, New York). Monthly meeting records, 1640-. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1950), 10.
Hannah Field wife of Beniamin field of flushing dyed ye 30 - 10 mo [Dec] - 1707
Help fund new features!