Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sam'l Denzin household, in Saskatchewan, Canada. Assiniboia West, Saskatchewan, Canada 1906 Census of Canada, Prairie Provinces. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Canada Archives), 1906, Primary quality.
Name: Ethel Denjen
Marital Status: Single
Family Number: 21
Relation to Head of House: Daughter
Father's Name: Soul
Mother's Name: Minnie
Sub-District Description: Townships 19 in Ranges 17, 18, 19, 20 Part of Township 20 in Range 17 South of Indian Reserve, and Townships 20 in Ranges 19 and 20, All West of The 2nd M
Household Members: Name Age
Soul Denjen 29 [I read Sam'l or Samuel Denzin]
Minnie Denjen 21
Ethel Denjen 1
A Denjen 17 [may read Summach]
- ↑ Birth, in Genealogy Index Searches. (Saskatchewan, Canada: Information Services Corporation), 1905, Secondary quality.
Registration Number: 1071
Last Name: DENZIN
First Name: ETHEL
Birth Date (yyyy/mm/dd): 1905 / 3 / 24
Place of Birth: 26-19-20-0 TREGARVA
Mother MINNIE DENZIN SUMMACH
Father SAMUEL DENZIN
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tregarva Ceemtery, in Find A Grave, Secondary quality.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Obituary of Ethel Dorothy Patterson, in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Regina Leader Post, page 36, column 1, 17 Dec 1954, Secondary quality.
PATTERSON - On Thursday, Dec. 16, 1954, Ethel Dorothy, dearly beloved wife of Mr. Thomas Patterson, R.R. No. 1, Craven, Sask. passed away in a local hospital at the age of 50 years. Besides her husband, the late Mrs. Patterson is survived by three sons, <names of living individuals have been removed> at home, three daughters, Mrs. Emil (Ruth) Ludvicek, of Fairfax, Iowa, U.S.A. and <names of living individuals have been removed>, at home; two grandchildren, her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Denzin, 3621 Dewdney Ave. and one brother, Arnley, 1270 Argyle St. The funeral service will be conducted from the Bremner Funeral Chapel, Monday, Dec. 20, at 1:30 p.m. Interment will follow in the family plot at Tregarva.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Obituary of Samuel Denzin, in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Regina Leader Post, page 22, column 1, 24 May 1955, Secondary quality.
DENZIN - On Saturday, May 21st, 1955, Mr. Samuel Denzin, dearly beloved husband of Mrs. Minnie Denzin, 3621 Dewdney Ave., Regina, passed away in a local hospital at the age of 79 years. Besides his wife the late Mr. Denzin is survived by one son, Arnley, eight grandchildren, and six great-grandchildren. The late Mr. Denzin was predeceased by his daughter, Mrs. Tom (Ethel Dorothy) Patterson, December 16th, 1954. The funeral service will be conducted from the Bremner Funeral Chapel, Wednesday, May 25th, at 1:30 p.m. with Mr. Tom Boyd of Calgary officiating. The interment will take place in the family plot at Tregarva.