Facts and Events
||Sgt Ephraim Wheeler
||16 Mar 1618/19
||Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England
||(requesting freeman status in 1639)
||Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
||Based on birth of eldest known child
to Ann Turney
||Fairfield, Fairfield, Connecticut
||Bet 22 Sep and 28 Oct 1670
||Stratfield, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
||1 Nov 1670
||Fairfield, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
||Sergeant Of The Fairfield Train Band
- Christening: Parish transcript, Cranfield, Bedford, ENG (GS 845,460-925,406); (1951 article in The American Genealogist (TAG) "The Wheelers of Bedfordshire and New England. II. The Parish Registers of Cranfield" by John Insley Coddington.)
- Mentioned in the 1627 will of Thomas Wheeler (the Elder) of Cranfield, as "my son" (July 1937 TAG article "The Father of the Concord Wheelers" by Donald Lines Jacobus).
Life in New England
- Mentioned as one of the original 16 families that came to Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA.Citation needed
- Requested freeman status on 13 Mar 1639 (The History of New England from 1630 to 1649: by John Winthrop: James Savage: Mass (1853)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 N. Grier Parke, II. The Ancestry of LORENZO ACKLEY & his wife EMMA ARABELLA BOSWORTH. (The Elm Tree Press, Woodstock, Vermont), 53.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 N. Grier Parke, II. The Ancestry of LORENZO ACKLEY & his wife EMMA ARABELLA BOSWORTH. (The Elm Tree Press, Woodstock, Vermont), 54.
Help fund new features!