RANDOM NOTES FROM SUITS FILED IN OFFICE OF CIRCUIT CLERK
Benjamin Bedford vs. Thomas Stark, Box 423
Rubin Rankins states he has known one-eyed John Taylor since yr. 1784, said Taylor lived at Boonesboro mostly in yr. 1784, but in 1785 at Col. John Holders.
- Deposition of David Jameson, aged 56, taken May, 1813.
- Deposition of Archibald McNabb, Sr., aged 75, May 10, 1813.
- Deposition of Josiah McDowell, aged abt. 60, May 10, 1813.
- Deposition of James Kenney, aged abt. 60, May 10, 1813.
- Deposition of Moses Thomas who states he resided at Boonesboro in 1779, Strode's Station, winter of 1779 and spring of 1780, taken 1812.
- Deposition of James Kenney taken 1809, states his residence from 19th day April until June 1776 was at Boonesboro.
- Samuel J. Dowson, deposition taken 1813, states he is 37 yrs. old.
- Isaac Clinkenbeard states he came to Ky., 1779, in fall.
- Charles Scott, Secty to Gov., signs Treas. Warrant to Thomas Stark.
- Deposition of Enock Smith, Montgomery Co., was at Boonesboro, states there were about a dozen, families at Boonesboro and about 15 or 20 hunters.