Elsie Winifred McDonald
d.9 Dec 1982
Facts and Events
||Elsie Winifred McDonald
||15 Dec 1891
||Ireton, Sioux, Iowa, United States
||Iowa, United States
||Sioux, Iowa, United StatesReading
||Roseberry, Boise, Idaho, United States
||Roseberry, Valley, Idaho, United States
||23 Jul 1923
||Council, Adams, Idaho, United Statesto Gilbert Kimble Scott
||7 Sep 1946
||Cascade, Valley, Idaho, United States
||28 Sep 1946
||applied for Letters of Administration on husband's estates
||2 Oct 1946
||Valley, Idaho, United StatesReceived Letters of Administration on husband's estate; provided inventory of estate
||9 Dec 1982
||Riverside Cemetery, Emmett, Gem, Idaho, United States
- ↑ Volume 9; FHL #1421950, in Potter Funeral Chapel (Emmett, Idaho). Funeral Records, 1910-1983. (Genealogical Society of Utah: Microfilm of records loaned by Barbara A. Quinlivan of Emmett, Idaho, 1989), p. 211, 1936-1956, Primary quality.
funeral 164, 7 September 46
G. K. Scott of Cascade, ID (for last 14 years); . . . information provided by wife Elsie Scot; of Cascade, ID
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Idaho. Probate Court (Valley County). Letters of administration and oaths, ca. 1917-1936. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1987), p. 187, Primary quality.
Petition for Letters of Administration of the estate of Gilbert K. Scott also known as G. K. Scott, deceased, filed 28 September 1946 by Elsie W. Scott, hearing to be held Wednesday, 2 October 1946, 11:00 am at the Court Room of the County Court House
On 2 October 1946 Elsie W. Scott granted Letters of Administration of the estate of Gilbert K. Scott who died 7 September 1946, intestate, in Gem County, Idaho while resident of Valley County; on posting bond of $3500
- ↑ Valley county, Idaho, 1917-1947; FHL #1502890, in Idaho. Probate Court (Valley County). Inventory and appraisement, 1917-1947. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1987), Primary quality.
Estate of Gilbert K. Scott
On 2 October 1946
Fred J. Gardner, Forest E. Robb and J. H. Mosman appointed Appraisers
Elsie W. Scott provided inventory
Real Estate: Lots 13, 14, 15 and 16, Block 26, fifth Addition to the Village of Cascade, Valley county, ID - $3500.00
11 War Savings Bonds - $266.98
Personal Estate: Money on Deposit, First State Bank of Donnelly, ID - $417.90
Chrysler royal Sedan automobile - $1600.00
Miscellaneous Household furniture & furnishings - $300
Total: $5085.02 [sic]
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Memorial# 37006771, in Find A Grave, Primary quality.
Elsie W. Scott
Birth: Dec. 15, 1891
Death: Dec. 9, 1982
Note: next to G. K
- ↑ Register of Marriages, Adams County, in Idaho, United States. Idaho, County Marriages, 1864-1950. (FamilySearch Record Search), p. 125 [image 105], Record #296, Primary quality.
23 July 1925, Council, Idaho
McDonald, Elsie W. of Donnelly, Idaho, age 32
and Scott, G. K. of Donnelly, Idaho, age 41
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Reading, Sioux, Iowa, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), HH 143, Fam 144, Primary quality.
McDonald, Thomas,b. Jan 1857, 43, married 14 yrs, b. IL, both parents b. Scotland, farmer, owns farm with mtg
, Fannie L., b. June 1861, 38, 3 children, 3 living, b. IL, fa b. ENG, mo b. PA
, Charles Newton, b. June 1888, 12, b. IA
, Elsie Winford, b. May 1892, 8, b. IA
, Lila Ann, b. Apr 1895, 6, b. IA
- ↑ Roseberry, Boise, Idaho, in United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T623), HH 72, Fam 73, Primary quality.
Parks, Charles, 48, widower, b. IL, both parents b. IL, owns farm free of mtg
, Flora, dau, 20, b. IA, both parents b. IL
, Nellie, dau, 17, b. MN, both parents b. IL
McDonald, Mrs. T., sis-in-law, 48, widow, b. IL, fa b. Eng, mo b. PA, housekeeper
, Elsie, niece, 18, b. IA
, Lila, niece, 15, b. IA
, Velma, 5, b. SD
, Charles, neph, 22, b. IA
- ↑ Town of Roseberry, Valley County, Idaho; FHL #1820294, in United States. Bureau of the Census. 14th census, 1920. Idaho, 1920 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, 193-?), HH 18, Family 18, Primary quality.
McDonald, Fannie R., age 56, widow, born Illinois, farmer
, Elsie W., daughter, age 27, born Iowa
, Velma [R.], daughter, age 14, attending school, born South Dakota
Parks, Charles W., boarder, age 58, widower, born Illinois, laborer, forest service
- ↑ Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index.
Elsie Scott, b. 15 Dec 1891, d. Dec 1892
Last Residence: Cascade, Valley, Idaho, United States
State (Year) SSN issued: Idaho (Before 1951)