Facts and Events
||10 Mar 1658
||Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States
||5 Jan 1684
||Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United Statesto Rebecca Doane
||20 Jan 1685
||Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusettsto Rebecca Doane
||7 Feb 1736
||Canterbury, Windham, Connecticut, United States
From "Pedigree of: Elisha Paine, 1658-1735/6" http://www.concentric.net/~pvb/GEN/epain.html
"Elisha Paine...and his first wife resided at Eastham, MA, then moved to Barnstable and then back to Eastham. Finally they moved to Canterbury CT, where he died. In the Hopkins genealogy, he is assumed to have been known also as "Eliezer" and "Alisha".
- ↑ Judith Mae Field Stuntz email@example.com. Field/Stuntz Ancestors on Ancestry World Tree. (www.ancstry.com).
- Doane, Alfred Alder. Doane Family; Deacon John Doane of Plymouth, Doctor John Done of Maryland and their descendants.. (1960, 2nd edition), 39.
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations, 40.
- Barbour Collection, Stonington, CT Vital Records, Canterbury 1:206.
- Mayflower Society, MF 6:15,16,47.
- Pedigree of Elisha Paine, 1658-1735/6.