Elisabeth of Sicily
d.31 MAR 1349
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Elisabeth of Sicily (1310–1349) was a daughter of Frederick III of Sicily and Eleanor of Anjou. Her siblings included: Peter II of Sicily and Manfred of Athens. She is also known as Isabel of Aragon.
On June 27, 1328, Elisabeth married Stephen II, Duke of Bavaria, son of Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor and Beatrix of Silesia-Glogau. The couple had three sons and a daughter, they were:
- Stephen III of Bavaria-Ingolstadt (1337–September 26, 1413, Niederschönfeld).
- Frederick of Bavaria-Landshut (1339–December 4, 1393, Budweis).
- John II of Bavaria-Munich (1341–1397).
- Agnes (b. 1338), married c. 1356 King James I of Cyprus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elisabeth of Sicily (1310–1349), in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).