Edward Ted Henry Quinnell
Facts and Events
There are 6 vital records available on MyHeritage for Edward Ted Henry Quinnell, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Edward Ted Henry Quinnell
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ancestry.com. 1891 England Census. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1891. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1891. Data imaged from The National A), Class: RG12; Piece: 758; Folio 81; Page 15; GSU roll: 6095868.
Birth date: abt 1884Birth place: Ore, Sussex, EnglandResidence date: 1891Residence place: Ore, Sussex, England
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ancestry.com. 1901 England Census. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1901. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives, 1901. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The National Archi), Class: RG13; Piece: 862; Folio: 48; Page: 36.
Birth date: abt 1882Birth place: Ore; Hastings, Sussex, EnglandResidence date: 1901Residence place: St Helen, Sussex, England
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ancestry.com. British Army WWI Pension Records 1914-1920. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.Original data - War Office: Soldiers’ Documents from Pension Claims, First World War (Microfilm Copies); (The National Archives Microfilm Publication WO364); Records created or inherite).
Birth date: abt 1884Birth place: OreResidence date: Residence place: England
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 FreeBMD. England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index, 1837-1915. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006.Original data - General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. © Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Contro).
Birth date: Mar 1884Birth place: Sussex, United Kingdom
- ↑ 1901 Census for England and Wales, PRO Reference - RG Number/Series - RG13, Piece - 862, Folio - 48, Page - 36, Schedule Numb.
Middle name Henry as per e-mail from Sylvia Seager dated 23rd April 2005
- Ancestry Family Trees. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.