m. 19 May 1617
Facts and Events
Came to Newport before 1650, as he met and married Mary around 1647. It is not known if he lived at Portsmouth, though he did hold land there. On Oct. 31, 1677, Clement and (most likely) his son John were on the list of 50 original grantees of E. Greenwich. The grant consisted of 50 100-acre parcels to be laid out "near the sea." Clement's portion was laid out in 1680. He was sued by Benedict Arnold for trespass in 1681. He served on a jury several times in 1673, 1680, 1681 and 1683, the last mention of him being Sept. 4, 1683 when he was on a grand jury.
On March 5, 1651 he was called Clement Weaver Jr. of Newport.
His will is not extant, and was likely destroyed by the British during the Revolutionary War. However, it was listed in a court proceeding in 1700 dealing with the problem of it only having two witnesses rather than three( William Hitchcox and Thomas Wall)  There is also a deed of 1702/3 showing he left land to Thomas Weaver son of John.