Facts and Events
||Bourbon, Kentucky, USA
||West Port, Henry, Kentucky, United States
||1 Jun 1840
||Trimble, Kentucky, USA
||District 2, Trimble, Kentucky
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for Charles Jackson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Charles Jackson
1840 Census Trimble Co, KY
Male 10-15 1
Male 15-20 2
Male 20-30 2 1810-1820 prob George and John because in 1850 they were still with Charles
Male 60-70 1 1770-1780 agrees with Charles
Female 20-30 1
Female 50-60 1 1780-1790 agrees with Nancy
So 6 children still at home; 5 boys & 1 girl. Willis was in Indiana in 1840. Reuben was said to have moved to Missouri. Charles seems to be the only man by that name in Trimble Co in 1840.
1850 Dist 2, Trimble Co., Kentucky
Charles Jackson 75 M farmer VA 1775
Nancy Jackson 69 F VA 1781
John Jackson 36 M farmer KY 1814
George Jackson 22 M farmer KY 1828
Bury Gettings 54 M farmer MD (Berry?)
(Charles & Nancy live in same area, Dist 2, as Willis & Mary Polly)
1860 Trimble Co., Kentucky
(Post Office: Garretts)
Charles Jackson 85 M VA 1775
Nancy Jackson 77 F VA
Cintha Townsend 18 F KY
1870 Census, Bedford, Trimble Co., Kentucky this is noted but not input
Jackson, Willis 65 M W farmer 4000 1000 KY
Jackson Mary 55 F W housekeeping KY
Jackson, Edward 7 M W KY possibly their ch; possibly grandchildren
Jackson, William 4 M W KY
Jackson, Cloudyly 2 M W KY (Claudie?)
McCoy, Mary A. 18 F W KY
Jackson, William 37 M W farm hand 500 KY
Jackson, Nancy 86 F W VA perhaps Willis's mother
It is told in the family that Charles did not own any land. He lived on a river boat. Note that prior to 1850, his census location was in a different place, likely as he moved up or down the Ohio River.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1860 Census at ancestry.com. (http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=List&dbid=7667&enc=1&offerid=0%3a7858%3a0), Trimble, Kentucky; Roll: M653_397; Page: 0; Image: 234.
Birth date: abt 1775Birth place: VirginiaResidence date: 1860Residence place: Trimble, Kentucky
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 1850 Census at ancestry.com. (http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=List&dbid=8054&enc=1&offerid=0%3a7858%3a0), Dist 2, Trimble Co., Kentucky.
- ↑ Clift, G. Glenn, Compiler. 1800 "Second Census" of Kentucky.
Residence date: Residence place: Kentucky, USA
- ↑ 1810 US Census @ ancestry.com. (http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx?dbid=7613&path=), Year: 1810; Census Place: , Jefferson, Kentucky; Roll: 7; Page: 7; Image: 10.00.
Residence date: 1810Residence place: Jefferson, Kentucky
- ↑ Ancestry.com. 1820 United States Federal Census. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau o), Year: 1820; Census Place: West Port, Henry, Kentucky; Roll: M33_22; Page: 204; Image: 147.
Residence date: 1820Residence place: West Port, Henry, Kentucky, United States
- ↑ Ancestry.com. 1830 United States Federal Census. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau o), Year: 1830; Census Place: , Oldham, Kentucky; Roll: 40; Page: 295.
Residence date: 1830Residence place: Oldham, Kentucky
- ↑ 1840 Census at ancestry.com. (http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx?dbid=8057&path=), Year: 1840; Census Place: , Trimble, Kentucky; Roll: 124; Page: 330.
Residence date: 1 June 1840Residence place: Trimble, Kentucky, USA