d.28 Jul 1675
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Sir Bulstrode Whitelocke (6 August 1605 – 28 July 1675) was an English lawyer, writer, parliamentarian and Lord Keeper of the Great Seal of England.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bulstrode Whitelocke, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Philipot, John; William Ryley; William Harvey; and W. Harry Rylands (ed.). The visitation of the county of Buckingham made in 1634 ... including the church notes then taken: Together with pedigrees from the visitation made in 1566 ... and some pedigrees from other sources. (London: Harleian Society, 1909), pp.12-13.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 WHITELOCKE, Bulstrode (1605-1675), of the Middle Temple, London; later of Fawley Court, Bucks., in The History of Parliament.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Whitelocke, James. Liber Famelicus. (London: Longmans, Green, 1838), pp. 15-16.