d.28 Jul 1675
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Sir Bulstrode Whitelocke (6 August 1605 – 28 July 1675) was an English lawyer, writer, parliamentarian and Lord Keeper of the Great Seal of England.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bulstrode Whitelocke, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Philipot, John; William Ryley; and William Harvey. The visitation of the county of Buckingham made in 1634 Pursuivant ... (London: [Harleian Society], 1909), pp.12-13.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 WHITELOCKE, Bulstrode (1605-1675), of the Middle Temple, London; later of Fawley Court, Bucks., in The History of Parliament.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Whitelocke, James. Liber Famelicus. (London: Longmans, Green, 1838), pp. 15-16.