d.20 May or 9 Jun 1475
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Alice de la Pole, Duchess of Suffolk (1404–1475) was a granddaughter of the English poet Geoffrey Chaucer. Married three times, she eventually become a Lady of the Most Noble Order of the Garter.
- Alice Chaucer, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Alice Chaucer de la Pole, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 WILLIAM, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Alice de la Pole, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.