Facts and Events
||03 APR 1873
||04 APR 1873
||to Jennet Bowes
||31 MAR 1901
||Killaloe, Hagarty, Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
||11 JAN 1918
||Renfrew, Ontario, CanadaElected as a councillor.
||26 OCT 1931
||Hagarty, Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
||31 OCT 1931
||Arnprior, Renfrew, Ontario, CanadaI have not found his gravemarker in the Albert Street Cemetery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 1901), Page 17, 31 Mar 1901, Primary quality.
ON RENFREW (South/Sud) (#111) Subdistrict: Hagarty, Sherwood & Jones i-2
36 135 Noack Albert M Head M Apr 4 1873 28 Ont r German Canadian Methodist Farmer
37 135 Noack Jennie F Wife M May 2 1879 22 Ont r Scotch Canadian Methodist
38 135 Noack Olive B F Daughter S Jun 20 1900 10/12 Ont r German Canadian Methodist
- ↑ Email, in Janet Brown (Lisk), Recipient: Rick Moffat, 10 Jan 2001, Questionable quality.
- ↑ Uncle Mac's Photos, Primary quality.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 1881 Canadian Census, LDS CD, Transcriptions. (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Salt Lake City, UT84150-3400, 2001), Page 25, Family 110, 4 Apr 1881, Secondary quality.
Census Place: Hagarty & Jones, Renfrew South, Ontario, Canada Source: FHL Film 1375870 NAC C-13234 Dist 113 SubDist H
Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
M M 45 German Germany Occ: Farmer Religion: Methodist
F M 34 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 20 German Germany Occ: Farmer Son Religion: Methodist
M 17 German Germany Occ: Son Farmer Religion: Methodist
F 10 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 8 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 6 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 5 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 2 German Germany Religion: Methodist
F 1 German Germany Religion: Methodist
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1891 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada), Primary quality.
Household Members: Name Age
Mathias Noak 55
Mena Noak 43
Bertha Noak 21
Albert Noak 18
Mathias Noak 16
William Noak 14
August Noak 13
Mena Noak 12
Emma Noak 7
Lena Noak 5
Name: Albert Noak
Marital Status: Single
Birth Year: abt 1873
Relation to Head-of-house: Son
French Canadian: No
Father's Birth Place: Germany
Mother's Birth Place: Germany
District Number: 114
District: Renfrew South
Subdistrict: Hagarty and Jones
Archive Roll #: T-6366
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Ontario. Registrar General. Death Registrations, 1869-1939 and Index, 1869-1939. (134 Ian Macdonald Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Archives of Ontario), 1931, Primary quality.
Name: Albert Noack
Death Date: 26 Oct 1931
Death Location: Renfrew
Estimated birth year: abt 1873
Birth Location: Ont
- ↑ Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid - OCFA, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Obituary of Bertha Noack, in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. Renfrew Mercury, 3 June 1927, Secondary quality.
Death claimed for its victim another elderly person when Miss Bertha Noack passed away on Tuesday morning, May 24th, following an illness of about three months. The cause being pernicious anemia. The deceased was aged 68 years, 10 months and two days. As Miss Noack never married she spent most of her younger days with her parents, the late Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Noack. After their death she spent a few years with her brother, Matt. Noack, Jr., and the last seven years she spent with her brother-in-law, Henry Lisk and family where her death took place. She was a devoted member of the Evangelical church always willing to aid in time of need. Her death will be learned with regret by many. She leaves to mourn her (?) four brothers, Matthew and Albert of Killaloe, William of Tramore, August of Golden Lake, and one sister, Mrs. John Schlievert of Arnprior and many cousins, nephews and nieces. The funeral took place on Thursday, May 26th, at half-past one. A short service was held at the house, after which her remains were taken to the church where a large number gathered to pay last respect (sic) to the deceased. From here remains were taken ot the cemetery and laid to rest. Rev. C. R. Kauth conducted the service. The pall-bearers were her four brothers, - Albert, August, Matthew and William Noack; her brother-in-law, Henry Lisk and Nicholas Krans. Mrs. John Schlievert was in town Thursday last to attend the funeral of her sister. the late Miss B Noack. Mrs. August Noack and daughter Emma and Mrs. Godfrey Yourth of Golden Lake were in town Thursday to attend the funeral of Miss B Noack. Messrs. Ernie? and Willie Noack of Tramore spent Sunday at the home of H. Lisk and family.
- ↑ News item, in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. Renfrew Mercury, 11 Jan 1918, Secondary quality.
Township Elections Hagarty & Richards Reeve Joseph Cybulskie Councillors – Antoine Afelskie, Albert Noack, Michael Prince, Adam Shusack. All by acclamation.