Facts and Events
||Akke de Jong
||28 Jun 1891
||Vrouwenparochie, Het Bildt, Friesland, Netherlands
||3 May 1904
||Ellis Island, New York, New York, United States
||25 Mar 1909
||Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United Statesto Jakob de Weerdt
||to John Gorter
||Wright (township), Ottawa, Michigan, United States
||Wright Township, Ottawa, Michigan, United States
||12 Dec 1980
||Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan
||Greenwood Cemetery, Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for Akke de Jong, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Akke de Jong
- ↑ Geboren, in Het Bildt, Friesland, Netherlands. Burgerlijke Stand, 139, 29 Jun 1891, Primary quality.
- ↑ Michigan, Death Index, in FamilySearch - Search, 1980, Primary quality.
- ↑ United States Social Security Death Index, in FamilySearch - Search, 1980, Primary quality.
- ↑ Buried, in Find A Grave, 1980, Secondary quality.
- ↑ United States Census , in FamilySearch - Search, 1930, Primary quality.
- ↑ United States Census, , in FamilySearch - Search, 1940, Primary quality.
- ↑ Emigration: April 18, 1904, from Het Bildt, Netherlands to Ottawa Co. MIi on the “SS Potsdam”. Arrival May 3, 1904 on Ellis Island.
Akke de Jong