- US Census.gov PDF file providing land areas and total population
- Ancestry.com. Heads of household data extracted from US Census database
- Data:Comparison of State land area and Population in 1790 and 1810 of States in the 1790 and 1810 census
||Jackson Households in 1810 census data, as a proportion of total households for the State. See: Data for raw data|
- Grey --census data not taken
- White--census data has not survived
- Pale Green--- lowest concentration (0.005% of the households)
- Dark Green---Highest concentration (0.038% of the households)
Numerically, the largest number of Jackson Households occurred in New York
but New York also had more households to begin with, and so the Jacksons form a smaller percent of the households.
Note that while census data is available for Maine and Louisiana, neither is formally a state at this time.
Regional Tapestries for this surname. Links in Red are being developed