- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Zebadiah ("gift of God"; "Jehovah has bestowed"; cf. Zebedee) may refer to:
- A son of Asahel, Joab's brother (1 Chr. 27:7).
- A Levite who took part as one of the teachers in the system of national education instituted by Jehoshaphat (2 Chr. 17:7, 8).
- The son of Ishmael, "the ruler of the house of Judah in all the king's matters" (2 Chr. 19:8-11).
- A son of Beriah (1 Chr. 8:15).
- A Korhite porter of the Lord's house (1 Chr. 26:2). Three or four others of this name are also mentioned.